Recipe: Appetizing Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll with 680x482 Resolution
Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll.
You can cook Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll
- It’s 6 sheets of Filo pastry.
- You need 300 g of Fresh prawn.
- You need 1 of Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Ginger 1 small chunk.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Corn flour.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 5 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 8 g of Salt.
- You need 1 g of White pepper powder.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
- Prepare of Batter (for sealing).
- It’s 15 g of Plain flour.
- Prepare 4-5 teaspoons of Water.
Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll step by step
- Use kitchen roll to dry the prawns a bit. Put the prawns, egg and all seasoning ingredients in the food processor and blend them well..
- Add in the corn flour and mix well..
- Add in minced ginger, chopped Bok choy and spring onion. Mix them all together..
- Make the batter for sealing. Take a sheet of filo pastry and place some prawn filling. Fold and roll pastry up and then smear the batter to seal the end..
- Cooking methods: 1) Heat some oil (around 160°C) and pan fry those spring rolls until all spring rolls are cooked and turn into golden brown. Or 2) Brush some oil on spring rolls and bake in 180°C oven for 15-20 minutes. (Depends on the size of the rolls) Turn those rolls over during the halfway baking..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.